Friday 4 July 2014

So I haven't had time to post much lately - things have been rather swamped!! But I did get to have a couple days where I put in a bunch of scrapping time, so thought I would show some results! I pretty much worked on all these things at the same time - got a bit confusing from time to time.

First, I finished a gift for my son's girlfriend. She just graduated and I wanted to get her a gift.  This is what I made for her - I even used some of the things I learned from my Dina Wakley classes.


Then I also worked on the mini album for my swap with Lil Scrap of Heaven. I am doing a summer/sea theme album and this is a peak at the cover. I still have to finish about half the pages and make the rest of the tags.


And then I worked on the birdhouse I am making for Cindy in the swap my scrapbooking posse are doing within our group. I can't post a pic of the finished project though as I haven't given it to her yet and she checks out my blog!



No comments:

Post a Comment