Tuesday 3 February 2015

So I am going to be going on vacation shortly and will be away for a couple weeks, so thought I would do a couple posts on my latest projects before I spend some time basking in the sun and surf!

In this first post I thought I would showcase some of the swaps I finished that I had signed up for. I panicked for a sec as I didn't realize when I signed up for them that I had to have them out before the middle of February. But luckily I had enough time to get them done!  I did an altered canvas swap, and ATC swap and a Balsa Box swap (though I am not 100% sure it is a balsa box!) Hope my partners like them!




I also did a birdcage album for a birdcage swap and more ATC's (with a box to put them in!) And they both get to go to Las Vegas!






No comments:

Post a Comment