Monday 27 April 2015

I had a VERY crafty weekend just past - and I wasn't even at a crop or anything! My husband was away and I was trying to keep busy and not be bored! I ended up finishing week 5 of my Donna Downey Inspiration Wednesday class, re-did week three of the same class (I loved my original but wanted to see if I could get closer to what Donna did in class - and finally got the products to do it).  I also finished a couple swaps. All in all, very productive!!

Donna Downey

Check out Donna's site, and if you like art journaling, this class is a MUST!!

IW Week 5 - pic 1

IW Week 5 - pic 2
IW Week 3 - redo


And these are my swaps - really hope my partners like them!!

This is the artist palette I altered for a swap along with some close-ups



Birdhouse I altered for another swap





No comments:

Post a Comment