Wednesday 7 June 2017

I did it! I actually got down to my craft room last night!! It feels like forever but I started several projects and really had fun. Of course, it helps that it is crazy hot outside and my basement is the coolest place in the house!

I started off by starting the ATC's that I have to do for a swap. I always do them in sets of three and the theme this month was flowers so I gave them all a flower background. I am planning on using the new Finnabair waxes on them so we will see how that goes!



The next project I started is for another swap - a summer wreath. I couldn't fine a Styrofoam wreath like I wanted, so this wooden one will have to do. And the first step was painting it a nice bright summer colour. I have a few ideas where to go from here. Hope my partner likes it!


The final project I started is yet another swap I am signed up for. This one is a Julie Nutting doll tag swap, so I got the doll I wanted figured out/cut out and started the background for the tag. I think this one is gonna be fun to do!



So I plan on spending more time in my craft room this week, so will have more stuff to post as I get things done! Till next time, stay crafty my peeps!

No comments:

Post a Comment