Friday 29 December 2017

So as I said before, I haven't spent a lot of time crafting this month. Since the month/year is just about over I figured I should get at least some stuff done. I FINALLY got around to doing my own paint pouring canvas.  I am pretty happy with how it came out!! I had a LOT of fun getting messy.


I didn't wear gloves so got super messy!!


This was the result when I finished the pour.


And it started changing right away.


And it changed even more just after an hour or two!


I think this might be my favourite part of the pour - one of my friends 
said it looked like a nebula.

Here are some photos of the canvas once it dried.








And here is the full canvas.


And then of course this is where I hung it up in the house.


All in all a very successful painting experiment. I am also hoping to get back to doing some art journaling, so stay tuned! Till next time, stay crafty my peeps!

No comments:

Post a Comment