Sunday 21 January 2018

So this weekend turned into a really crafty one for me, as I got some more projects done! I made some more ATC's for the Facebook ATC swap group I am in (Mixed Media ATC Junkies). I am pretty stoked on how they turned out, and as soon as I posted them I had some people wanting to swap with me! The one with the winged key is off to France!



I also finished a tag that I has started a while ago - when trying to use up some paint/media from another project. I ended up entering it in a contest on Facebook - here's hoping it wins me something! LOL




I am hoping I can keep up the creative energy, though as you can see I have not been as crafty so far this year as I have in the past. I have some crops coming up so I hope that changes! Till next time, stay crafty my peeps!!

No comments:

Post a Comment