Tuesday 13 March 2018

ALICE ATC SWAP

My scrappy friend and fellow Canvas Corp Brands Creative Crew member Sarah Routledge and I decided to do our own private swap this month. I got my set from her today, but not only did I lose the pictures of the extra goodies she sent me, I forgot to take photos of the ones I made for her! I made them at my crop in Edmonton last month, and promptly mailed them without taking pictures.! She has said she will get me photos but her brain is A LOT like mine and she keeps forgetting!

But check out the cool ones I got from her!! She used playing cards as the base for the cards - I would never have thought of that. A way cool idea.




As I said, she also sent me a bunch of extra goodies, but I can't find the photo I took of it all and since I was so clever and put it all away right after I took the picture I can't remember what it all was or where I put it! LOL

I am hoping to post pictures of the ones I made for her when she gets a chance to send me photos. But I really love what she made for me. So till next time, stay crafty my peeps!

No comments:

Post a Comment