Saturday 29 September 2018

GRIMSHAW CRAFT WEEKEND - DAY 2


Day two was as much fun as day 1 at the crop.  And it started out by us being spoiled with goodies!


And then we got spoiled AGAIN with the 30 Things that everyone brought.




And of course the goofiness continued!



We did get a bit serious and took a really awesome group photo!


I also got both the Halloween projects done I was working on. I will do a separate post on those when I can get some better photos. But here are some sneak peaks.



And I also taught a class at this crop. We used the new Finnabair Texture Pastes and as usual even though I showed them all the same techniques, everyone came out with something different and uniquely their own! I love teaching classes!



Again, another great day crafting with some awesome ladies! And we still have one day left! So till then, stay crafty my peeps!!

No comments:

Post a Comment