Saturday 5 January 2019

END OF AN ERA

I have said for awhile now that I am sad because my crafty pal Wendy is closing her store W2Scrapbooking. Well she only has a small amount of stock left and is selling it all in these two sizes of close out boxes so OF COURSE I had to get them from her. And I wanted to show you all the wonderful goodies that she gave me in them. It was also an excuse to break out my new web cam as I am hoping to improve my recording skills  in order to expand my creativity and improve my chances of getting on more design teams. So check out all the cool stuff she sent to me!


I definitely think you can see better quality in this video than what I was using before. And I also hope I can figure out how to do tutorials where I can speed up the process and do other fun things. So keep your eyes out for what I figure out how to do, as well as the projects I create with all this great stuff she sent. Not to mention I will have some fun prizes to give away at my next crop!

So till next time, stay crafty my peeps!!

No comments:

Post a Comment