Wednesday 14 July 2021

FINALLY Finished My Swap

It took me awhile, but I FINALLY finished the swap I was working on last weekend during the crop. I feel so bad because I am never this late with my swaps. But my partner said she understood - and I threw in LOTS of extra goodies to make up for being late. I hope she likes it as I really liked making this project! I love how it came out. The PhotoPlay folio kit was really cool to use, and the paper I used was from the kit I got at Scrapbooking Fanatics.










I even did a little video flip through so you can see how interactive the folio is!


I am likely going to take a day or two off from crafting - get out and enjoy the nice weather before it gets all rainy again. We were supposed to go camping this weekend, but it is supposed to rain the whole time so my hubby decided we should stay home. That means I can get some other swaps done that I am a bit behind on (though not late as my partner and I are just doing a private swap and there are no deadlines for them!) I also might play with the latest goodies I got from Treasured Memories today.


So till next time, stay crafty my peeps!

No comments:

Post a Comment