Monday 9 August 2021

Staying in the Crafty Groove!

As I said yesterday, I was in the crafty mood so I decided to spend another day being creative. The first thing I did was FINALLY get to the art journaling class from back in June. I was just so swamped that I couldn't get to it till now. It gave me the perfect excuse to break in my newest art journal.


It is the new Dylusions journal, that has all types of pages - black, kraft and plain all in one book! And I love the cover design.




I really love this journal page. It was fun to get to use some of my newest Distress Sprays, both the oxides and the regular sprays. Cori-Lyn did hers as a coffe page, but since I don't drink coffee, I made mine a Coke Zero page instead. The sprays are so awesome!! Doing the background was fun.


Love how the finished page came out.


Once I finished the journal page, I did a little playing with some of the other goodies I got. I got some fun new pastes from Brutus Monroe and I decided to do some swatches with them with my new stencils.



Then I decided to work on the die cuts and such that I got from the Treasured Memories Tiki crop. It was an in-person crop - I couldn't attend, but I HAD to get the goodie bag! So fun working with all of them - and of course I now have to figure out what to do with them all!!



The last project I worked on this weekend was the last demo that Chantel showed us on the weekend. I only got so far because I could not find the video to confirm the last of the measurments. I will have to get it done once I track it down.



Hopefully tonight I can get the last of the directions and can finish the page. I am on a crafty roll now! So till next time, stay crafty my peeps!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment