Tuesday 5 May 2015

Home safe and sound from the most FABULOUS weekend!! I said I would post pics once I got back to a regular computer (iPads are NOT conducive to adding photos to my blog!)

This is how full my car was for my return trip!!

This is the fab idea I got from a great lady I sat with at the crop - put your stencils into a cheap album. Easier to transport, not to mention easier to see what you have!

I did two sizes - one for my smaller stencils and one for my bigger ones! Can't believe I didn't know this before!

This was the first make n'take we did - loved that I learned another way to use my gelatos!!


This was the second make n'take I did - learned how to  use the Minc machine. Cool, but don't think I will get one. Fun using Scrap Addicts machine though!!


These two bags were the wonderful prizes I won! The first was just having my name pulled. The second was for winning musical chairs-scrapbook style! Was great to win as last time I played I went out first!

I also finished an album project I have been working on what feels like FOREVER!! I couldn't take really good pics at the crop and just decided it needs one finishing touch, so I will post more pics of it later, but here is one sneak peak at it!


This is a sneak peak at the kit I got that I am guest designing with! Started one project so will get pics as soon as I get it completed!

Like I said before, it was such a great weekend! I will blog more about some of the projects I made, especially the journaling! 

I can't thank the girls at Scrap Addicts enough for all the fun I had this weekend!! Can't wait to do it again!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment