Friday 25 September 2015

I have also been doing a bunch of art journaling! Some were classes and others were out of my own head!


These two are classes by the fab Cori-Lyn at Scrap Addicts. She graciously offered to let me take the class while I was in the city since I would miss the regularly scheduled class. I just love the colours in the fall one and I liked the swirl stamp so much from the second class I got it!


This is one I did at the Scrapbook Carnival. I used the new watercolor powders I got - as well as the glitter paper pack I won. It didn't turn out quite like I thought, but that means I just have to play with them more!


This is a page that started out as just a junk page to put my leftover products onto. When I was wondering how to finish it I ended up with the Ladybug picnic song from Sesame Street going through my head so that is how I completed it!


This was another page that started with leftover product. I then used some of the new chalk pens I got to finish it.


And this is my zombie page! The background was again leftover product from other projects. And then I used irRESISTible texture spray for the "blood" - I have several colours but borrowed some from a fab friend to get this colour! And I had to get the zombie chipboard from Treasured memories to complete the page! I really love this one!

Happy crafting my peeps!

No comments:

Post a Comment