Friday 25 September 2015

So I FINALLY got the chance to take better photos of the rest of my other Prima classes (except Frank's - I still have to finish that one!!)


So this is the other class we did with Adrienne Ford - I love this layout. I loved learning how to do a more mixed media layout as opposed to just using paper and embellishments.

Then we had two amazing classes with Sharon Laakkonen - and again we learned some great things to do to make a layout more fun with mixed media and another altered art project. I learned how to do more things with the products I already own!



And you can't really see them in the photo, but there are little lights in the altered phone! Too fun. 


This is what it looks like when the lights are working!

I had such an AMAZING experience 

No comments:

Post a Comment