Sunday 18 October 2015

I think it is safe to say that our first annual HL Library Croptacular was a rounding success!!!

Great food - great company - and such great classes!!


And we are off! Everyone working away.


Taking a bit of a breather - one of very few I had!


The first class - gelatos ROCK


Day two - the second of Limor's great classes is underway


The mixed media layout gang - loved that some people got out of their comfort zone. Everyone's stuff turned out so amazing!!



Ok, I think this was one of my fav parts - Limor told us the great idea of doing a journaling round robin. Start with your own book/page, work on it with something for 8 minutes and then everyone switches! You go till yours comes back to you. Everyone ends up with the most FANTABULOUS page!! I wanna do this at EVERY crop I go to!!!!


The last class of the event - Paint like an Artist. So uber-cool!


The Paint Like an Artist Gang!

I really wanna thank everyone for making this event so successful! You all ROCK!!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment