Tuesday 29 March 2016

I had a really nice Easter weekend and although I had to go into work for a bit on Easter Monday, I did get some other crafting done as well.

I finished off a couple sets of ATC's - one for my swap partner Jenny and one for Sarah, who I thought was my swap partner but I even though I was wrong we decided to swap anyway!

Here are Jenny's:



And here are Sarah's:



Then I finished doing the second quarter of my Not So Secret Sister swap.  I had to do April, May and June. For April I made Angela this fancy frame for photos and for May I made her a tag:



I then threw on a bunch more goodies for her for June and to go with April and May. I hope she likes it all.

And then I finished a canvas - I am going to give it to my friend Cathy as part of her B-day gift - it didn't turn out quite how I thought but she said she liked it so it is now hers!


I also finished another project, but it is part of design team application I am doing so I will be posting all about it on Thursday.

Till next time, stay crafty my peeps!

No comments:

Post a Comment