Tuesday 1 March 2016

It was like Christmas for me at the post office yesterday! I got SO much happy mail it was nuts!!



Along with several boxes of products from some of my great suppliers (or my craft dealers as my hubby calls them!) I got a swap from my pal Deb. I love the dress form she made for me, as well as all the extras she sent.




I really love how many great people I have met on my crafty journey. It is one of my favourite things about the crafting world. But like everything else in life, there are always those who just want to bring you down. I have had these experiences myself and I know others in my crafty circle have too.  In with all my happy mail was one box from a great shop - Gone Artsy.  Recently, the owner has had some issues with people trying to discredit her and her shop.  I wanted people to know just how great she is and how great her customer service really is. I did this video to not only show off some of the great goodies I got but to support a fellow crafter and business owner and to show people that bullying is just not right and bullies can't win if we stick to the truth!

So check out the great haul I got from Gone Artsy!!


When you can, make sure you check out not only her shop but her blog!!



Till later, stay crafty my peeps.

No comments:

Post a Comment