Monday 12 December 2016

Really not feeling great today, so not sure I am going to get down to my craft room. But here are some photos of what I have in the works.

I did more work on the other journal page that was inspired by Vicky P. - I still have a bit of work to do on it but I am liking it so far. Again, I changed things up a bit but I think that is part of art journaling. Find something you like, even if it is a class or tutorial, and give it your own spin!


I also started working on a Christmas gift for my son and daughter-in-law. I am using a tutorial I had from another class to do the frame, and then the inside will be something I cook up on my own. This is the progress so far.


And then I did a bit more work on another Christmas gift. Again, not sure where it is going, but having fun so far!


Hopefully I will feel better tomorrow. Till next time, stay crafty my peeps!

No comments:

Post a Comment