Friday 23 December 2016

Well I have decided that this is going to be my last post for 2016.  With packing up to head out of town tomorrow and all the visiting and such we will be doing, I just don't think I will have the time to post - especially about craft related stuff. It was easier last year when I stayed home and was able to sneak down to my craft room every day at least for a little bit. I am gonna be spending all my time getting in new baby snuggles! But I did get one more project finished so thought that would be a good way to end my crafty year!

I made a shadow box with pictures from my son and daughter-in-law's wedding for them as a Christmas gift.  The shadow box itself is one that I won during an online auction a few years back and just never got around to doing anything with. I asked my daughter-in-law for a few of her favourite pics and then just went for it! I even used some of the newspaper that my pal Candy sent me (I think it is from something like 1942!)

I had a hard time taking decent photos as it is dark in my house (end of the day in the far north and it is stupid dark outside!) and with the glass in the shadow box it was not easy to take a good photo. But I got a few good ones. Really hope the kids like it.






So now I have to do some last minute packing and organizing and then off to bed so that we can head out early for our Christmas vacation. So to all you fabulous followers that have continued to support me throughout this crafty journey of mine, thank you for inspiring me and encouraging me on this crazy ride! So till next time I blog, in 2017, stay crafty my peeps!!

No comments:

Post a Comment