Saturday 11 November 2017

Got some crafting done this weekend! I finished up a project that I started way back in September when I was at Carnival in Calgary. The paper is custom paper from Treasured Memories in Edmonton. I saw something similar that the owner had done and he gave me the octopus lady paper that was the closest to the one that he used. Then I had the cover from a shadow box and knew it was the perfect place for the paper. I absolutely love how it came out. I think I am going to submit this one to Just Steampunk magazine too. I hope everyone likes it as much as I do!







If you like the custom paper that I used, make sure you check out the link below to Treasured Memories and you can order it yourself! Darryl (the owner) also does his best to create custom paper for clients to don't hesitate to ask him about that! Till next time, stay crafty my peeps!

No comments:

Post a Comment