Thursday 24 May 2018

So I haven't been as creative as I would have liked this week. Between work being insanely busy and me fighting off a cold I did not make it down to my craft space. But I did get more happy mail this week, so my shopping addiction is as active as usual! LOL

I found another place to shop, which is not necessarily a good thing but oh well! I love the Blue Fern Studios paper that I get quite regularly from my pal Renea and her store ReneaBouquets.com. I was using some of it when I went to Grimshaw and one of the papers I wanted more of. Unfortunately she didn't have any more of it so I was trying to find another source for it. And what do you know - Blue Fern Studios has a retail store!! Not sure that is a good thing, but of course I had to shop there and had to get some goodies. And boy did I make out well. Check out what I got!!


I cannot wait to scrapbook with all this stuff! till next time, stay crafty my peeps!

No comments:

Post a Comment