Sunday 27 May 2018

Stampin Up Party

So had some fun today with a few of my crafty pals from town. The new catalogs from Stampin Up for 2018-2019 just came out and one of my friends wanted to have a party and have me show them some ideas on how to use some of the new products. We had a lot of fun and I taught them all how to make a couple cards with a few ideas. Now of course I forgot to take photos of the group, but I did get them to send me pictures of some of the cards we made to give you an idea of the fun we had. Check out all the great cards the ladies went home with.




These first cards I was just showing them an easy way to use up any scrap paper they have hanging around - it is a great way to use it up and makes for a fun and often colourful card.





These next cards are what we did with the Brusho Crystal Colour. I love how they all came up with something slightly different. That is my favourite part of teaching classes. 
This is the video I used for inspiration to teach this technique.



And this card below is what one of the ladies did without me even showing her the technique. I love when people take what you show them and come up with something else themselves! I REALLY love how the drips look on this card. So pretty.


 I also showed the gals a couple techniques using the Stampin Up Blendable Pens, as well as how to use the stamp platform when you have the layered stamps and want to create a layered look when stamping. These are just the samples I did for them, but one of the gals liked them so much she took them home with her. Not sure what she is going to do with them, but whatever makes your customers happy, you do! LOL


It was a really fun afternoon hanging out with these ladies and I think the gal whose party it was is going to get a LOT of fun freebies as a lot of the ladies couldn't wait to order stuff. So till next time, stay crafty my peeps!

No comments:

Post a Comment