Saturday 10 November 2018

So it has been a bit of a slow crafty month for me. After the all day event I didn't even get down to my craft room to clean up until today! And then since I have another crop coming up this weekend I didn't really even bother to unpack. I kinda just moved things around. I did have to do a bit of crafting though as I have some upcoming classes and a swap to finish.

The first thing I finished today was the class I am going to be doing in Rainbow Lake in a couple weeks. They wanted me to do a Christmas themed class and this is what I came up with.


I had wanted to use new Tim Holtz Sizzix die that is a moose but I haven't been able to get it yet so went with the snowflakes instead. But this way I can do the moose for myself when I teach the class and then can give this as a gift!

Got more stuff I want to do this weekend so till next time, stay crafty my peeps!

No comments:

Post a Comment