Sunday 11 November 2018

We had another quiet day at home this weekend so took advantage and finished up another swap. This was another one for the Facebook group I am in called ReneaBouquets Artists With An Edge that promotes my crafty pal Renea's store. This time the swap was an Angel tag with a holiday theme. My biggest issues was that it was supposed to have an angel on it of some type and I didn't know if I had one. So I ended up making my version of an angel with some wings I had and a dress for chip board piece. I really love how it came out - so much I ALMOST don't want to send it out! LOL. But I will and I think my partner will like it.




I don't know how much else I will post this week as I am getting ready for my crafty adventure in the city, but I will have pictures of that adventure. So till next time stay crafty my peeps!

No comments:

Post a Comment