Friday 6 September 2019

GREAT CANADIAN SCRAPBOOK CARNIVAL - EDMONTON (Day 1)

So we had SO MUCH FUN today!! It was a total blast!! It was so fun to hang at Carnival with my crafty pals and to introduce some of them to the experience that have never gone before. Here are some shots of how we spent the day!


Donna and I had to start the day with a hearty meal to get us through the crafty day!


Then I got to hang with Matt and Kylie - who I don't see near often enough!!


Got set up - though this took awhile due to all the visiting and shopping.


Then it took FOREVER to go through the AMAZING goodie bag they gave us!!!


Since I couldn't decide where to start I did a make n take.


And for the first time in all my trips to Carnival - I WON A PRIZE!!!!


After almost the WHOLE day, I finally finished the layout I brought to do. I am very happy with how it came out. Pretty much what I had envisioned so I am going to submit it for publication.


Then did another make n take.


And finished off the day making a card.


Then we had to go out and have some supper. I have to say it was an absolutely amazing day and I can't wait to do it all again tomorrow. So till then, stay crafty my peeps!!

No comments:

Post a Comment