Saturday 7 September 2019

GREAT CANADIAN SCRAPBOOK CARNIVAL - EDMONTON (Day 2)

Day two was as much fun as day one was! Got to hang out more with my crafty peeps, took a class with an amazing crafty friend and even got a few projects finished. Here is how the day went.


Had to figure out where I wanted to start, so I worked on the card backgrounds. Matt taught me how to do this technique using glossy paper and Tim Holtz Distress Inks.


This is how they cam out - LOVE THEM!! Now just have to figure out how I want to use them.


Then I stamped on the Distress Oxide Spray tags that I brought with me. I just adore this new stamp I got at R & R Scrapbooking. I plan on doing a bunch with these stamps.


Then I got to take a class with the awesome Nicole Wright! I was the only one who had signed up so she taught the class to just me. That was so fun - and I learned so much from her on how to use the products that I already have. So cool!


These are the canvases that I did in the class. And she even donated the ones she made for my library crop to use for prizes. She is the best!!


Then I decided to do a layout with one of the photos they took of our group. 
I really love how it came out!


Then finished the day making a few more cards with my Pink and Main kit. They were also one of the sponsors for Carnival so that worked out great.


Then it was time to pack up so we had to take a couple more photos with the gang.



And then it was off for another tasty supper - with some fab food, drinks and conversation.



The gang for supper on night two.


All in all an absolutely phenomenal weekend of crafty and fun. I can't wait to do it again in two weeks in Calgary. Though that is going to be a different experience since I am going on my own. I bet I will make a ton of new crafty friends.! So till next time (as I doubt I will get much crafting done in the next two weeks as I have SO MUCH to do at work), stay crafty my peeps!!

No comments:

Post a Comment