Saturday 7 December 2019

NIGHTMARE BEFORE CHRISTMAS CROP - Day 2

As with all TM crops, day two was just as much fun as day one. We started the day with a yummy breakfast and more goodies - they always spoil us that is for sure!!




And Paula brought us some gifts too!


Another staple of the TM crops is the challenges and make n takes, which I always participate in! This is the first make n take - which I added photos to so actually finished it!


And this is the first challenge - I didn't win, but I was only one vote away.


This was the second make n take - easy and super fun!


Of course it wouldn't be a TM crop if I didn't make matching shirts
for my crafty peeps and myself.


This is my project for the second challenge - I love how it came out. And everyone thought the idea of doing it on an actual record was really cool.


In fact, I liked the record idea so much I did another project on one!!


And got another layout finished as well.


The themed desserts were continued on today too - and man were they ever YUMMY!!!!






The other project I worked on over the weekend was a small album for the rest of my Creativation photos. I knew I wouldn't get much more than the cover done, which is what happened. But I am thrilled with how it is coming along so far.




I also had time to do one more quick two page layout. I brought a lot of my steampunk stuff with me and had these black and white photos from Halloween 2011 that I wanted to do something with. I was inspired to do the monochromatic theme with them and couldn't be happier with how they came out!



All in all, another fabulous day! So till tomorrow and more fun, stay crafty my peeps!

No comments:

Post a Comment