Sunday 8 December 2019

NIGHTMARE BEFORE CHRISTMAS CROP - Day 3

Day three of a TM crop is usually just about visiting and cleaning up, but I did actually accomplish a couple things today. But as usual, we started with a quick breakfast and more goodies.



And then we got a nice surprise from one of the gals cropping with us - she made little homemade treat boxes for us and filled them with chocolates!!



I started the day making a couple of cards with some of the goodies they gave us. I think I am going to use the cards for my nieces and their Christmas gifts!





It wouldn't be a TM crop without Laurie's famous quiches - I think they are one of my favourite things about cropping there!!


And then there was the last make n take - always a simple but fun one to do.


We had to take some more photos too - and I was suppose to be wearing the same outfit as Tricia, but I forgot mine at home. So I am going to take a photo when I get home and do some cropping to make it look like we wore them together!! LOL





Then it was time to pack up - well almost. I did get one last two page layout started. I will have to finish it when I get home as what I want to add to it would take too long to dry to finish it today.



So not I am going to take the rest of the day to visit with my family. I will post about that later as I want to spend as much time with them as I can. So till next time, stay crafty my peeps!!

No comments:

Post a Comment