Wednesday 23 June 2021

Happy Mail!!

I keep forgetting to show the other happy mail that I have gotten recently! I swear this heat is melting my brain!!! First up I got a super cute altered spool swap in the mail. Absolutely LOVE it!!



And of course, as usual, I forgot until just yesterday to open my June stamp and stencil set from Brutus Monroe. Again, super cute!!


Next up was more crafty goodness from my crafty pal Dooreen - she really spoils all her crafty friends when she sends out these bags of goodies!! We can even use the envelope cause she decorates it so beautifully!!




I also got another swap in the mail - this time my Mini Slimline card fronts. They are all absolutely STUNNING!! The talent in these swap groups I am in is just phenomenal!!


Then yesterday I got three more cool swaps in the mail. First up was a super adorable bird house. Totally love it!!


Next was a amazing folio with just a TON of goodies to go with it. I still have to make my partner her swap but she knows I am a bit behind and isn't worried about it!



And last up was an absolutely adorable Summer theme pocket letter, again with a TON of extra goodies to go along with it. I got totally spoiled that is for sure!!



Now I just have to wait for my goodie bag and extras to arrive from Treasured Memories so I can spend the weekend cropping in my cool basement to avoid the heat wave we are currently having! Good thing I still have so much stuff to get caught up on!! Till next time, stay safe and stay crafty my peeps!!

No comments:

Post a Comment