Friday 5 February 2016

I got home to a whole BUNCH of happy mail yesterday! Man did I ever get spoiled!!!



Fist, I got a tag that I picked from the Tag Your It game I am in with the Chic Craftique group.  It is even more fun in person!! It is one one on the left that says love.


The other tag in this picture is part of my haul from my Not So Secret Sister partner. That was the second part of my happy mail.  My partner - Angela Haddy - has sent me things for January, February and March. I was able to open January and February and now I can't wait till March.


I was so excited to get all this happy mail I even took a video of opening it all - it was like Christmas!!!


I really love being part of all these swaps - makes it so much fun going to the mail.

Till next time - stay crafty my peeps!!

No comments:

Post a Comment