Wednesday 20 July 2016

Another good day to go to the post office yesterday! My scrappy pal Cindy - who is basically the gal who got me into scrapbooking/crafting - sent my my Xmas gift. And yes, I know she was a bit late, but who cares when you get presents, right?! Anyway, she sent me the most AMAZING altered book - and she even put pics in it for me to get it started. I can't wait to keep adding photos to it!! I was so excited it came, I took a video of opening it.



And here are some other shots of the book!





Cindy DEFINITELY knows my taste!! I really miss her and hope one of these days we will get to craft together again. Gotta start planning my trip out to PEI to see her! 

I did get into my craft room for a short while last night, but still no completed work to show you yet. So till next time, stay crafty my peeps!

No comments:

Post a Comment