Wednesday 13 July 2016

Still haven't spent a lot of time in my craft room - too many other things going on (work, etc.). But I have been SLOWLY working on an altered frame/layout class I bought from my pal Dawn Pritchard. She did this class at The Urban Scrapbooker in the city and since I couldn't make it in for the class she sent it to me. That was ages ago and I am finally getting to it! It has been fun so far. This is my progress to date!




And when doing part three, I had leftover antiquing cream so used it to start another project. I signed up for a swap that we are supposed to do something based on Greek Mythology so thought I would use this for that project. At least that is the plan at the moment.


I hope to finish the frame tonight or tomorrow, so until next time, stay crafty my peeps!

No comments:

Post a Comment