Thursday 20 October 2016

So I said I would get some pics up of the fun classes we did at the crop so here they are!  I taught the first class on Friday night - an altered dress form. I had a full class and all the ladies were up for doing something they had never done before!


I was super impressed with how everyone's dress forms turned out. They all rocked it!




This is the one Dawn Thompson made.


This one is Pat McOuat's



This one was done by Wendy Stubbs



And this one was done by Leona Doerksen.

Everyone said they really enjoyed doing something out of their comfort zone - and I really love how I taught them all the same techniques but everyone ended up with a totally different look to their projects. I think that is my favourite thing about altered art classes. 

Some of the other classes that we did were my funky and fantabulous friend Cathy's colouring class and Geli printing class. And again, all the ladies had fun and learned some fun new techniques.



We also had some fun with Kassandra's journaling classes, but I will post those pics in another post. Till then, stay crafty my peeps!

No comments:

Post a Comment