Thursday 20 October 2016

The last two classes of the crop were taught by the awesome Kassandra - she did a couple art journaling classes. For one class each person went away with two completed pages and for the second one they got one page. It was again a lot of fun to see people try something completely new to them. Here are a couple pictures of the participants, along with the completed pages that I did (as I took both of Kassandra's classes!)





And here are a the pages that Dawn and Treena did in the one class



Overall, I have to say that the event was a RESOUNDING success!! Everyone who came had a fabulous time and I already have 13 ladies signed up for next year. And preliminary numbers show that we raised quite a lot of money as well. I am so glad that the event went well!

Till next time, stay crafty my peeps!

No comments:

Post a Comment