Friday 4 November 2016

I AM PUBLISHED AGAIN!!!! WOOHOOO!! I was so excited when I went to the post office yesterday. My copy of Just Steampunk magazine came in the mail and I got an extra surprise as well. I knew I was in the magazine with my dress form project, but what I didn't remember is that I had sent them another project and they published that one as well. So all together I have been in Just Steampunk magazine three times and they have published 6 of my projects. So honored! Here are some photos of the magazine and my projects in it as well as pictures of the projects themselves.







I haven't had a tone of time to craft or post on the blog this last week or so, but I am hoping to get to my craft room this weekend and post more in the next weeks. Till then, stay crafty my peeps!

No comments:

Post a Comment