Monday 7 November 2016

Spent most of my weekend in my craft room. Other than watching the hockey game I think I spent most of my weekend down there! I ended up getting some more projects completed.

I finished off some ATC's for a swap partner. I had also signed up for a group ATC swap but got too busy so had to drop out of it. I felt bad cause I hate dropping out, but I just knew I wouldn't have the time to finish them all. I hope my partner likes these ones I made her! I had fun with them.





I also finished a journal page that I had started ages ago. I wasn't sure what to do to finish it off. I got a suggestion from my pal Wendy at W2Scrapbooking to use Interference paints so I had been waiting to get a chance to use them. They were really cool, but still not quite the effect I wanted. So I found a different paint to use for the quote I wanted to add and I finished the project that way.


As well, I started a couple more background pages for journals. I did one experimenting more with the Interference paint and I started another one where I used napkins I got from another crafty friend as the base. Not sure where I am gonna go with these but it should be fun!



I have a couple more projects in the works and I have to get back to my Inspiration Wednesday classes one of these days, so till next time, stay crafty my peeps!


No comments:

Post a Comment