Monday 17 July 2017

Had a pretty crafty weekend at the Library Crop. We had a small crop because one of our crafty friends who moved away was up for a visit and we just had to get together. We didn't end up with a huge crowd, but it was a fun one. And I actually got some stuff done!

First off I started a tag for one of my swaps. It is supposed to be a Finnabair inspired tag and I have lots of ideas for it that I hope will work out! Here are some sneak peaks of it - I hope to finish it tonight so I can get it in the mail on time.



Then I started working on another swap - an Friendship Umbrella for my pal Gena! It took me a while to figure it out, but I think I did and that she is gonna like it! Here are a couple pics.



And then I worked on some layouts using my pics and stuff from the Duran Duran concert I went to last week. I am glad I decided to work on the project at the crop as I wasn't certain the direction I wanted to go and I got some fab ideas from the other girls. And I LOVE the final results.


Here are my papers and photos that I decided to work with.


Here is the first page - I love that the program I got at the concert came with stickers!!


Page two of the layout


And page three of the layout. Had to add my tickets to the page, as well as some of the confetti I saved from the concert. I managed to get a few pieces that weren't dirty! LOL

I am hoping to get the other swap projects I started finished this week and off in the mail, so till next time, stay crafty my peeps!

No comments:

Post a Comment