Wednesday 24 July 2019

So I said I was going to do a separate post all about the present I worked on for my Dad this weekend. When we had is 80th birthday party back in April, I used a Graphic 45 tag album as the guest book. I had everyone who came to the party sign it, and then I decorated the book using all the pictures I took at the party. I also included all the cards he got for his birthday in the book. I used a paper line by Ciao Bella called COLLATERAL RUST, as I loved the antique look it had and how it was gonna match the Graphic 45 album I picked. And I was even able to alter one of the pieces of paper so that instead of saying 1934 it said 1939 (the year Dad was born). He loved that part, LOL!! I was surprised that I got the album done on the weekend along with all my other projects. And my Dad absolutely LOVED it - he took it with him to my parents daily coffee meeting with their friends so he could show it off. Here are pictures of the whole album.


















I also did a short video at the crop with a flip through so you can see how the whole book looks - and see what kind of shenanigans we get up to at our crops (haha!). Sorry for the not great video, as I was trying to hold my phone to video as I flipped through the book. I think you get the idea though.


I still haven't unpacked from the weekend - or opened all my mail since I got back. And I know I have some crafty packages waiting for me. So till next time, stay crafty my peeps!

No comments:

Post a Comment