Friday 19 July 2019

TREASURED MEMORIES TAILGATE CROP - DAY 1

So today's drive into the city was much less eventful today than how the trip started yesterday! LOL  But I made it safe and sound and even had some time to visit my family before the crop started. Getting to the crop and getting started was a bit of an adventure, as Edmonton seems to be in the middle of monsoon country and I almost got stuck in the middle of a downpour. But it was all good in the end and my crop weekend got off to a great start once I got to the store!  As always we got a back of goodies to get us going (sorry the picture is blurry).


And of course we had to have Moosie there!


And of course my favourite part of the weekend is always KC's stuffed burgers - supper
and dessert were SO YUMMY, as always.



The first night of the crop is alway when the costumes are done and pictures taken. We had fun with our costumes, and I even won a prize again this crop!! Now I can make my own stuffed burgers.



I worked on a few projects over the weekend. Didn't get anything finished the first day, but got lots of progress made on several things. I worked on a project that is a gift for my Dad, and worked on the stuff Tricia and I needed for the canvas project we brought to work on.




It was a great way to start the weekend. So till next time, stay crafty my peeps!

No comments:

Post a Comment