Tuesday 6 August 2019

Didn't spend any time in my craft room this weekend, as we went camping for our anniversary! After the enforced camping during the evacuation I wasn't sure I was gonna want to go again, but we had a lot of fun this weekend, with very little going wrong! So I am back to liking camping again! It helps when you go with your really good friends!!!


Of course Moose is ALWAYS ready to go camping.


As is my hubby - this is his happy place


And hanging with our friends is always a blast



And this is Moose's happy place! I wish I had gotten a video of him trying to get comfortable in the chair! We were all killing ourselves laughing it was so funny.

Day two we did some adventuring into Hay River. We did the Fisherman's Wharf, as well as exploring the beach. We also had a supper yummy pot luck supper with our pals. I am gonna have lots of great layouts to make out of the pictures I took!












Sunday was a bit rainy and I wasn't feeling great, so I ended up doing some craft caming again! I did some colouring for a card kit that I brought with me. Took awhile and is a bit tedious - I only got one of 4 pages done! But I like how they were turning out so I think the cards will be cute!




And we finished off the weekend by going for an anniversary dinner - thanks to the money my parents always send me each year! So yummy!! I felt really spoiled.





All in all a great anniversary weekend! And I don't have any plans this week so hope to get down to my craft room a bunch. Till next time, stay crafty my peeps!!

No comments:

Post a Comment