Sunday 25 August 2019

MARGARITAVILLE CROP - DAY 2

So the second day of the crop was a lot of fun too! Started off by working on the ATC's that I needed to do for my swap and finishing off the album that I was making for Donna that I started during the evacuation.






Then I did a layout for the page contest for Scrappy Apple. The idea was to do something based on the evacuation, so I did a picture from the day we had to leave. I really love how it came out. I used the new Stamperia Mixed Media Iridescent Sprays. I love the way it made the paper look like fire.


During the day we did the Punch Board game a couple times, as well as selling extra tickets for the bigger door prizes. It was a big success for a smaller group of ladies. Fun was had by all and the ladies loved their goodies!!




Of course a library crop would not be complete without a yummy dinner from Ashraf and The Flamingo Inn. As always, supper yummy - and lots of home made salsa left over for me to take home!!



Finished the day off by having some margaritas (virgin ones! LOL) and starting a couple more projects. We did a group photo with the gals still there - you would almost think we had alcohol in our glasses in this picture! LOL


I just puttered around the remainder of the day. I played with the new Opal Polishes that I got from Scrap Addicts and worked on the "Welcome Sign" that I got from them as well.




I added some of the new Tim Holtz paper I got to the board and inked the edges with the Opal Polish.


I had so much fun that I didn't want to stop crafting so spent today finishing up my projects. But I am going to show them in a separate post! So till next time, stay crafty my peeps!!

No comments:

Post a Comment