Monday 10 August 2020

CLOCK TAG

The second swap project I got finished this weeekend was another tag for another Facebook group. The theme was clocks and I kinda went all out! I hope my partner likes it!


I started off by attaching some gears and a clock to the tag itself.
I then sprayed it with GESSO.


The next step was to add paint - I used a couple shades of copper and gold to get the effect
that I wanted. I love how it came out.


Next I added a couple more layers of paint - blues this time - as well as some glitter spray.


The last step was to add the various ephemera. Here are some close up shots.




And this is the finished tag - a couple of the clocks I used even open up!!



I really hope my partner likes it - it is one of my favourite projects I have created lately. I might even get back to my craft room tonight. So till next time, stay safe and stay crafty my peeps! 

No comments:

Post a Comment