Thursday 20 August 2020

LOTS OF HAPPY MAIL!!

I got some GREAT happy mail yesterday. The crop for Treasured Memories - the lake theme - is this weekend and they sent me my kit. I think we got almost DOUBLE what we got last time.


I also still had a fairly big credit left at the store too, so I did a whole bunch of shopping. I got some great stuff - including all the new Stamperia Arctic/Antarctic line. I love it all!!



I realized that with all this new stuff that I needed a bit more storage. I picked up small three drawered organizer. And I already have it all filled! LOL





I also got my journal page finished. The amazing Vicky Papaioannou is such a great inspiration - I just LOVE her tutorials. Here is how my page came out.


And here is the link to Vicki's YouTube tutorial that I followed to make it.


I am hoping to do more crafting tonight, and I have a whole weekend of cropping ahead of me. So till next time, stay safe and stay crafty my peeps!

No comments:

Post a Comment