Friday 25 September 2020

Cropping Day One!

So I had a really fun day with my crafty peeps today. It was so nice to be able to hang with them in person. And I even got some stuff done!! LOL

Showed up and got settled, after seeing all the cool stuff we got, as usual!



It was fun seeing my crafty peeps - love that we all have the same shirt (yet slightly different!)


I actually got some stuff accomplished - after I did a ton of visiting and shopping!!


This is part of a swap I have to do - it is gonna be a loaded pocket. It is all papered, now I just
have to add all the stuff in the pockets so I can get it off to my partner.


Then once the evening came, it was time for the TM crop to actually start. 
First thing I did was the first make n take - a cute little card that looks like a garden apron!


Next up was the first challenge - use an alphabet. I just have to decide now if 
I am gonna use a photo of me and my hubby or one of my niece.
Love how it came out either way - used the new Kaisercraft kit I picked up at Scrap Addicts.


Last project for the night was the second challenge - something Garden or Fall Harvest theme.
I decided to use some of the paper we got in our goodie bags and I did this page that
has flip up sections. I have photos of my grandkids to put in it once I get home.



All in all a very fun day - looking forward to more tomorrow. So till then, stay safe and stay crafty my peeps!

No comments:

Post a Comment