Thursday 10 September 2020

Happy September Everyone!

Well my life has been a little crazy this first bit of September. I ended up being pretty ill for the first week of the month, so my crafty life was definately on hold. I barely got out of bed, let alone down to my craft room. But I am finally feeling a bit back to normal, and I got a bunch of happy mail, so wanted to share. 

First up, I got several swaps in the mail. I definately got spoiled by all my partners. I love this new group I am in on Facebook. It is called A & M Creative Exploring Paper Crafters and there are some AMAZING crafters in the group. I have received some really great swaps so far that is for sure. Here are the latest three that I got in the mail.

These came from Ina - the clock tag swap



I was also in an altered spoon swap with Ina and this is what she made.



Then I got my Inchies and Twinchies from Margaret



This same group also has what they call a monthly tag kit. If you sign up you can either be a host or just receive a tag kit. It was my first one so I just signed up to get a kit. The host then sends you a bunch of items and you make a tag out of it. Margaret was my host and this is the kit she sent me, plus the tag I ended up making with the items she sent.



I also got a bit of happy mail today. I haven't been out to La Crete since the pandemic started, but happily I have a connection to a scrappy pal who goes out there regularly and she picked up my latest goodies from Scrappy Apple. Can't wait to play with them!!


I am hoping that now that I am feeling better that I can get my crafty mojo back and can get back to creating. Scrap Addicts Maker Mania event is next weekend so hopefully that will get me in the crafty mood. Till next time, stay safe and stay crafty my peeps!

No comments:

Post a Comment