Friday 18 September 2020

Latest goodies

So I don't know if I will get any crafting done this weekend - it is coming up on Orange t-shirt day and for work I have 2000 t-shirts that I have to get heat pressed both sides by next week. I think my hubby and I will be working all weekend. Check out how full my store looks! LOL




But I did get some happy mail that I wanted to share before I spend all my weekend working. I belong to some really great Facebook groups and have some fantastic crafty friends. In one of the groups I am in I ended up winning this AWESOME altered paint brush as well as a bunch of fun goodies. I just love it! My pal Brandy that ran the swap really spoiled me!



I also got in my latest set of goodies from Scrap Addicts. I cannot WAIT to play with the latest Tim Holtz Distress colour - Crackling Campfire!


I am hoping that I at least have some time to get down to my craft room this weekend to play. So until next time, stay safe and stay crafty my peeps!

No comments:

Post a Comment