Wednesday 2 December 2015

Day three of posting all week!

So I am mailing off all my swaps this week! I finished them off at my crop in the city but haven't had the time to get to the post office. Since I am finally doing that today I thought I would post the pics!

First I did an ATC swap with the group Scraps of Elegance/Darkness.  We normally only are supposed to make one but for some reason I always like making three so that's what I did. And I went with a purple theme.



The next swap was also with SOE/SOD and is an ornament swap. Again, I was only supposed to make one, but had two ornament bases to work with so made my partner two.




Then I had to do a swap with another group I am in - Chic Craftique. This one was to make a holiday card, and ATC and an inchie (a small 1 inch X 1 inch item). I decided to do a bit of a theme with these ones - and so did my partner as I just got mine from her on Monday.  I also made her a couple extra inchies and I was experimenting with them and liked how they all turned out.


And finally, the biggest swap I did was a holiday swag bag - also for someone in the Chic Craftique group with me.  I had a real blast making everything for this swap. I really hope my partner likes it all.




I had to make her a tag - so this is both sides of the tag I made.




Then we had to alter a bag in a holiday theme so this is a few angles of the bag I made.




And then we had to make an altered item - so since my partner told me she likes peacocks and I had this paper I made her an altered Graphic 45 box with tags.

So I had a really successful crop and got a ton finished. 

Stay crafty my peeps!

No comments:

Post a Comment