Thursday 10 December 2015

Hello again - another day posting every day in December! I am doing pretty good at this!!

I have also been in a pretty creative mood - it's helping me get through all the craziness of the rest of my life at the moment.

So I finished week 17 of Donna Downey's Inspiration Wednesday class.  This one took me a lot less time that the week before's.  I was a bit unsure initially with how it would turn out, but in the end I trusted Donna's genius and I absolutely LOVE the end result.



Next, when I was at my last crop, my buddy Paula and I were looking up quotes to use in our journals.  We found one we both liked and decided to use.


This is Paula's version


This is my version

And of course, when I was making sure I didn't waste any product - as well as seeing if my idea would work for my journal - I ended up making a tag. Think I am gonna end up sending this as a gift to someone!



No comments:

Post a Comment