Tuesday 15 December 2015

Well I wasn't even sure I would get a post for today - too much going on in my life yesterday that I didn't get down to my craft room to do anything.

But my saving grace that made it possible for me to post today is that I got my latest kit from the amazing gals at Scraps of Darkness/Elegance!!




You have to check them out - Melinda puts together the most AMAZING kits and all the gals on the Facebook group and their blog are so fantastic - really creative and inspiring!!

And since it has been awhile since I made a video I decided to make a video of opening my kit and now I have a blog post for the day!

Check out the great kit:



And check Scraps of Elegance/Darkness out on their blog and on Facebook:

Scraps of Darkness/Elegance Facebook Group

Scraps of Darkness/Elegance Blog

So till tomorrow, stay crafty my peeps!

No comments:

Post a Comment