Tuesday 29 December 2015

I wasn't sure I was going to be able to post today - my Internet was down all day!  But it finally came back so I am able to keep up my goal to post every day in December.

I did get a bunch of crafting done today though, so that was fun.  First, I finished the page I did that was inspired by a YouTube tutorial I found.



Here is the link to the video if you want to see how I learned to do this page.

Scrap Time

Then I finished off week 20 of my Inspiration Wednesday class. I am so happy that my hubby was able to help me make the stencil I needed to do this week.  It was a fun week.




After that I finished up another page I started last week  - that was inspired by a quote I found on Pinterest. I had my fab friend Cathy do the lettering for me.


Well till tomorrow, stay crafty my peeps

No comments:

Post a Comment